Monday, September 29, 2008

Found the Oracle


This one is called "Found the Oracle." I gave it this title in response to my interest in traveling to Siwa in Egypt (which never happened) to at least go to the site where an Oracle was supposed to have resided (or might that be presided?).
__________________
Peters Valley show this past weekend-quite rainy yesterday.
My favorite part of the show was the audio track: various musicians played on a stage right next to a non-profit that was interested in finding homes for their stray dogs and cats. The cats were of course quite annoyed, but I think that the dogs enjoyed it-or they simply were indifferent. Really funny to hear outbursts of loud (and sometimes angry) barking throughout the musical numbers. The performers probably didn't appreciate where the dogs were placed, but I pictured a nightclub venue with the usual rude peripheral din coming from a totally canine audience. The only part that baffled me was just how they wrap their paws around those beer bottle necks. Arf.

No comments: