Thursday, August 18, 2016

Latest in toys and canines

Will have to keep you posted…I bought some circuit-bendable items on which I'm going to do some work (Speak + Math and a Casio SK 1) AND an Arturia MiniBrute, which is a somewhat serious synthesizer…course, i have dreams of teaching myself music so i can "record" just what i'll do with this new toy (outside of make some very strange sounds)…
Dropped my Letterpress class as i just feel time right now is too valuable to commit to a 16 week schedule. This may also have something to do with the new dog that I brought into the household yesterday…at this point nameless (outside of the name given him by the shelter: Mork-I'm guessing that the name just came to the shelter, and after viewing literally hundreds of shelter dogs lately, naming each has got to be a daunting and necessary task).
He's a quiet pooch so far-his shelter photo made him look a lot like Sharkie, but he's about ⅓ of Sharkies' size and he needs to gain weight. We think there is some Rottweiler in his mix, but really dunno for sure. Disappointed in his size, but after one night, i think he's a keeper. He is not at all fickle about food, which marks him as one of mine-I've always been lucky with dogs that eat everything…Sharkies' favorite is watermelon and the only thing he turns down (but only occasionally) are slices of grapefruit.

No comments: