Sunday, December 13, 2009

nothing to report


I've been trying to work out the modelled heads-guess I can't expect success at every turn and I'm trying hard not to get discouraged.

Of course, there is little control over what I'm making-they look like humans alright, but they seem so cartoon-like and I'm really not too crazy about this.

Like anything else, these figures will require time, but I hope to not get TOO tight with them and "lose my lead"...kinda like having your cake and eating it, too. I want that spontaneous product that captures all my preconcieved notions, yet not have to work too hard at it, knowing that the "tighter" I get with the medium, the more I defeat what I'm after. How to keep the elusive lookng and feeling elusive...

This is another skipper. She kind of "fell" together. Wonder if I'll ever learn to skip rope?

No comments: