Tuesday, September 24, 2013

An Allowance

I'll assume that no one is reading this.
I just looked at some of my older work -I had to put it on disks, as there is simply no better way to store it-it is hard to believe that I've done all that I've done. sure, I came across a few "dogs" (pardon me, Johnny, Sharkie, Chopper, Delilah , Rhonda), but I can't even remember so much of what I've done!
There are simply too many sculptures. To think that this all started when I left NYC, which is now a few years back. I wonder what I would have accumulated if I hadn't spent all those years there spinning my wheels (actually, I still have some of that work-I did all these lil' topographic models painted with WWII camouflage...).
I'll go back to being modest real soon, but seeing all these forgotten pieces (and I only looked at 3 disks) impressed the hell out of me. And here's the thing:  I want to do so much more-I'm still thinking that I'll always know that I had a good life if I die having loads of projects waiting to be done...al out of this brain-or wherever the stuff comes from.




Just a couple of pieces here, maybe bad photos, but still all from this hand...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are reading, so don't stop writing or creating.

Anonymous said...

Cool builds 🙂