Thursday, October 15, 2009

Trying to figger out the best camera for my needs


Yep-I admit it. I need a tech guru or someone with real experience to help me make up my mind with this camera deal (that is, finding a low-priced digital SLR that will give me better results than my shaky old Nikon). That I'm going to take a shot (pardon the pun) at better marketing is a good thing, but the execution of said plan is quite another problem.

Dave recommended the Canon EOS Rebel XSI, but I'm looking at the Nikon D5000 and the much cheaper Panasonic (Panansonic makes cameras?) Lumix DMC FZ35-Cripes, somebody please shoot me...

This is a piece in progress that started with the title "Rubber Heart" (named for the rubber float in the chest area)-not sure if it's finished or if I need to make more "comments" on it....what's really in question is the area below the heart and above the legs -let's not go into any metaphors here...

1 comment:

Linda Lou said...

Bill, I've ready good reviews for the new Nikon 3000 . . . of course it is a "beginners" camera, so it may be too basic for you.

Let me know what you end up getting, because I too an beginning the search for a new digital 35 mn.

So how was Kentuck?

Linda Lou