Monday, October 12, 2009

New equipment


My old Nikon is not cutting it-it's a good camera, but I am not able to hold the thing steady enough to get good images-especially when it comes to studio shots of my artwork.

My plan is to get a lower priced digital SLR that can tripod mount AND (most importantly) has no shutter delay. If you know me, you know just how little I like to do research on stuff like this, but I'm trying. The eventual plan is to set up a website that features lower priced sculptures of mine. I'll still do shows, but this should create another, more immediate venue to move work.

Tempted by the wiles of a young dog the other day. I met a "Swissy" or Swiss Mountain dog, at the flea market. This guy was 8 months old and friendly to one and all. From what I understand, the males grow up to 140 pounds-just a little on the hefty side, wouldn't you say?

This one I made for two friends of mine who recently tied the knot (this past July). Their wedding was the first real biker wedding I'd ever been to and it was a good one. All the best to you, Jamie and Tony!

No comments: