Saturday, May 24, 2008

Two Things


One: Read Wendell Berry's essay "Hell Hath No Limits" in Harper's magazine for May 2008.
Two: Does anyone have a used working laptop that has Microsoft Word and a Flash Drive port to trade for some of my artwork? I need something just to write on that is portable-don't think I haven't thought about dusting off the old Smith-Corona, but I just make too many changes....
You know where to reach me, but just in case: handmade@netcarrier.com. Please don't forget that there are many pieces still up on the blob-you just have to go back through the older posts button (at the bottom of this page) to see them.

I finished this piece on Wednesday. It's 20" X 15" and entitled "Birdcycle". Guess that you'll have to trust me when I tell you that my artwork looks so much better than my photographs of my artwork.

No comments: